Membership at Access Tucson is free to residents of metropolitan Tucson. Although it is not necessary to become an Access Tucson member to participate, membership does have its benefits.
Access Tucson members may use our television production facilities to produce programs for cablecast on the Cox Communications cable system in Tucson, and Comcast cable system in Pima County. We offer a variety of video classes to suit every production.
To be able to use our production facilities to make your own show, you must first become a member of Access Tucson.
Fill out the membership form on-line via the link below or download and complete the application and fax (520-792-2565) or mail to: Access Tucson, 124 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85701-2012. You may also pick-up a form during our hours of operation. Signing up for membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Ability to enroll in Production classes
- Access to production equipment
- Cablecast of programming produced locally or outside of Tucson
- Eligibility for class scholarships
- Project Consultation
- Eligibility to vote in Board of Directors elections
For Organizations and Groups:
Partnering with Access Tucson extends the reach of non-profits. Access Tucson can provide you with effective, modern media solutions to show people what you do, who you are, and why you are important. We are a non-profit too; we understand the challenges you face and current economic realities.
Your Message and Mission Can Reach An Engaged, Local Audience
Access Tucson's channel reaches more than 200,000 households in Pima County. We also stream on line. Best of all, you own what you produce at Access Tucson, which means that in addition to showing your content on our channel, you can post it to your website, YouTube, or any other outlet to stretch it even further.
- Almost 30 percent of all Cox cable subscribers are Access Tucson viewers.
- People who are aware of Access Tucson are more likely to be regular voters and individuals who report higher levels of household income.
- Over 75 percent of all subscribers think it is either Very Important or Important to have local community programming.
- Almost 1 out of every 3 Tucsonans have seen Access Tucson programming.
Membership is Extremely Cost Effective
Using media technology can be expensive, but with our sliding scale, it doesn't have to be.
Organizational Member Benefits:
Local Matters: 15-minute talk show designed for community organizations to share their mission and message.
Public Service Announcements (PSAs): 30 seconds
In 5...:intimate, to the point conversation with the community. 5-minutes in the studio.
Info Doc: Informational short, shot on location to illustrate your organization's mission and services. 3-5 minutes in length.
Event Productions: Coverage of your event on-location!
and more....Production Consultations, Facility Tours, Joint Fundraising and Underwriting. Organization Membership Application
For more information, contact:
Vicki Evans, Development Coordinator