This position has been filled, and is no longer available.
POSITION AVAILABLE (OPEN UNTIL FILLED)
TITLE: Production Assistant: Temporary, Part-Time
RESPONSIBLE TO: Deputy Director
Performs production assistance related functions necessary to corporate operations.
- Assists with studio accessory checkouts and check-ins for studio productions.
- Helps supervise Studio Tech & Control Room apprentices.
- Assists with field production checkouts and check-ins.
- Assists with studio production coordinating activities.
- Helps solve equipment operation problems.
- Helps to monitor production related activities.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Deputy Director or his/her representative.
Evening and weekend work times are mandatory.
Training and Experience
Any combination equivalent to two years training and experience in television, public access television, community training and production or related field and experience with other community oriented service organizations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of video and audio production requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage details related to the completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers.
- Ability to work harmoniously with the general public.
- Availability to work evenings and weekend hours.
- Fluent English/Spanish bilingual capability is desirable.