POSITION FILLED 8-6-07
A full-time Member Service Representative position is available with Access Tucson. The position involves a performance of a variety of clerical/receptionist duties. Mandatory evening/weekend work. The position is open until filled. EOE.
Submit application and resume to:
Director of Administration
124 E. Broadway
Tucson, AZ 85701-2012
TITLE: Member Service Representative (MSR)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director of Administration
Performs receptionist functions to corporate operations. Must have good personal interaction skills and be able to handle stressful situations with professionalism and good judgment. Must be computer literate.
This description is intended to indicate the types of duties and responsibilities that may be required of employees given this title. It shall not be construed as determining what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit in any way the right of supervisors to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
1. Answers telephones and serves as receptionist.
2. Screens office visitors, phone calls and mail.
3. Monitors scheduling of training classes.
4. Schedules members facilities time via computer system.
5. Provides materials for classes.
6. Responds to requests for information.
7. Maintains records and files, gathers and arranges data.
8. Takes oral dictation of staff meetings and transcribe notes on typewriter or word processor.
9. Types correspondence and other materials of general or technical nature and composes routine correspondence for signature.
10. Attends to designated office details including inventory and ordering of supplies.
11. Performs related functions as required.